quarta-feira, 1 de setembro de 2010

I miss you...


I miss you more then ever.
I woke up today, totally forgetting what day it was.
I realised an hour ago, and im still mad at myself.
I can't believe I forgot.

You were kind of amazing, why didnt you ever realise that?
Why did you do it? I'm still so confused about that.
I think about you. Everyday.
And yeah, I still read our conversations.
I have a picture of that message you sent me four months ago. It's the wallpaper on my cellphone.

Did you know how many people loved you?
You were so strong, Tommy. Why did you take the easy way out?
You could have beaten whatever was pulling you down.
You did for every other thing.

The thing that hurts the most is that I didnt even see it coming.
maybe i could have helped you.
Instead i was a biitch.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário